Saturday, 02 April 2011

Why the Blog

When 'our world changed in 60 seconds' I did what I always do when I seek knowledge: Google it! Google is amazing because it has the ability to feed a world of info yet I was looking for actual events or as we in law enforcement call it; case studies. There are a number of stories but it is still not what I wanted. I wanted a time line story that could give me an idea of what I could expect from now until the winning day. No two people are the same but when one looks at a number of 'case studies' one can build a relatively reliable picture of the 'road to freedom' as Mandela called it. I may be somewhat illiterate on the web but to date I can only find 'real life stories' of foreigners. The blog that gave me the idea to do a South African version and a blog that has really helped me is Teresa's blog. (I will link a reference when I learn how to)
So the main idea behind this blog is to maybe sometime somewhere help other parents who are like me and are impatient when it comes to the 'unknown future'. I plan to record the process for whoever whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment